Policies & Financial Information
School policies cover every aspect of school life. Below are some of our most important policies for your reference. If you want to know our policy on something that is not listed, please ask the school office. If you would like a paper copy of any documents on the website please contact the school office.
As well as the policies below, we also work within the policies of Our Lady of Walsingham Catholic Multi-Academy Trust. These can be found on the Trust website here. Please note that where our school has its own policy in any given area, this will take precedence over the Trust Policy.
Complaints Procedure Policy
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is committed to providing the best education for our young people and wants our pupils to be healthy, happy and safe and to do well. We recognise the importance of establishing and maintaining good relationship with parents, carers and the wider community.
We appreciate that there may be occasions where people have concerns or complaints and wish to follow a procedure to ensure these are heard and dealt with.
The Governing Body is fully committed to this and adopts the Our Lady of Walsingham CMAT policy as per PDF document below Complaints Non Employment Policy.
- If there are any complaints relating to the provision for pupils with SEN these will be dealt with in the first instance by the Head teachers. The Chair of Governors may be involved if necessary. In the case of an unresolved complaint the LA may be involved.
All information can be found in the SEN Policy.
- Charging & Remissions Policy
- Attendance Policy February
- Anti Bullying Policy March
- Behaviour Policy
- Administering Medicine Policy
- Early Years Foundation Stage Policy
- RSE Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
Please click here for SEN Information Report
Statutory Financial Information
For information about our Financial Statements, Gender Pay Gap and Executive Pay, please visit the Trust website: