School policies cover every aspect of school life. Below are some of our most important policies for your reference. If you want to know our policy on something that is not listed, please ask the school office. If you would like a paper copy of any documents on the website please contact the school office.
Complaints Procedure Policy
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is committed to providing the best education for our young people and wants our pupils to be healthy, happy and safe and to do well. We recognise the importance of establishing and maintaining good relationship with parents, carers and the wider community.
We appreciate that there may be occasions where people have concerns or complaints and wish to follow a procedure to ensure these are heard and dealt with.
The Governing Body is fully committed to this and adopts the Our Lady of Walsingham CMAT policy as per PDF document below Complaints Non Employment Policy.
- Charging & Remissions Policy (Nov 18)
- Attendance Policy February 2019
- SEN Policy (SPRING 19)
- Anti Bullying Policy March 2019
- Behaviour Policy March 2019
- Administering Medicine Policy (Nov 18)
- Early Years Foundation Stage Policy (Sept 2018)
- RSE Policy updated 2019
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy 2020
Please click here for SEN Information Report